Message from the Headteacher
It is with great pleasure and pride that I welcome you to The Crestwood School, where everyone is valued and encouraged to be the best they can irrespective of their starting point. We are committed to develop the individual and endeavour to give our students ample and varied opportunities inside and outside of the curriculum to achieve this. We have a culture here at Crestwood of 'anything is possible'.
- Spring Term Ends for Students at 3:10 pm on Thursday 10 April. (Staff Training Day on Friday 11 April.) Summer Term Starts and Students Return on Monday 28 April
- Crestwood Dance Festival on 2 April was Brilliant – Thanks also to our Primary School Dancers from Crestwood Park and Pens Meadow
- Thanks to all the Black Country Year 8 Students who competed in the Black Country Geographical Association Annual Year 8 Quiz on Thursday 3 April
- Fantastic - we raised £1,500 for Sport Relief!!
- We are delighted to have confirmed offers to our new Year 7 students for September 2014
- Thank you for all those who took part in Primary Athletics here on Friday 14 March
New Government Policy means strict rules for absence during term term. Please see our Attendance Policy for details
Help us to support your child to reach their potential or beyond.
In school every day, the Crestwood way!
Crestwood School has met the criteria to be recognised as an Affiliated Arkwright School and is committed to the Arkwright mission of identifying, inspiring and nurturing future leaders in engineering and related areas of design
We are proud to be confirmed as a Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Partner School